Here are some tips about shipping your fabric items to us:
- Be sure your items are clean.
- If there are damaged spots or stains you want us to be aware of so we can avoid them, mark them with a piece of masking tape.
- Place your items in plastic bags before packing them for shipment.
- Use this mailing label (if you’d like) to be sure you have our name and address right. Please be sure to fill in YOUR name and address, and affix appropriate postage.
- Be sure to request tracking information from your chosen shipper so you can be sure that your package is delivered to us.
- If what you are shipping to us is particularly valuable, please have your package insured.
When we ship your new Upcycled items back to you:
- We will carefully package your new products and – if you request it – insure the contents.
- We will ship via the US Post Office, and send you tracking information the day that your package leaves us.
Start Upcycling Today
Choose the item you’d like us to create using your favorite upcycled fabric.